Keep up with the latest news at New Foundation Center and in the mental health community.
Sign up to receive our newsletter.
Mental Health in the Media
- Survey Results: The State Budget Impasse Is Causing Homelessness in Illinois - Read More!
- Trail ‘em, Nail ‘em, Jail ‘em: How We Treat Mental Illness - Read More!
- Some Promising News When It Comes To Mental Health Stigma - Read More!
- It’s Time To Stop Using These Phrases When It Comes To Mental Illness - Read More!
- 11 Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up The Stigma Surrounding Mental Illness - Read More!
- Remarks by The First Lady at “Change Direction” Mental Health Event - Read More!
- Lakeside Congregation Holy Day Sermon: The Journey to Mental Health – Read More!
- The cost of not caring: Nowhere to go - Read More!
- Sign up for quality health coverage through Get Covered Illinois - Learn More!
- Illinois Mental Health 2013-2018 Strategic Plan - Read More!
NFC in the Media
- Chicago Tribune: NFC Welcomes Terry B. Callahan to the Board of Directors – Read More
- Wilmette Life: Northfield’s New Foundation Center benefit raises $100,000 – Read More
- The Highland Park Landmark: 100 Women Who Care raises $11,450 for Northfield’s New Foundation Center – Read More
- Barrington Courier-Review: 100 Women Who Care raises $11,450 in one hour – Read More
- 2015-09-23: NFC 2015 Annual Benefit Raises $100,000
- 2015-06-23: NFC Review of 14th Annual Community Conference
- 2015-06-05: NFC to Attend 14th Annual Community Conference
- 2015-03-16: NFC Spring Theatre Event Raises $7,500
- 2015-01-29: NFC Board of Directors Welcomes Terry Callahan
- 2014-10-13: New Foundation Center Chief Financial Officer Retires
- 2014-09-30: New Foundation Center 2014 Annual Benefit Raises $100,000
- 2014-04-20: Theatre Event Raises $7,000
- 2014-03-28: Ballroom Dance Center raises over $1,000 for NFC
- 2014-02-25: 100 Women Who Care, Raise $11,450 in One Hour
- 2013-10-18: Rick F. Corrado, Jr. as President of Board of Directors
- 2013-09-20: NEW FOUNDATION CENTER 2013 Annual Benefit Raises $100,000
- 2013-05-23: NEW FOUNDATION CENTER THEATRE EVENT RAISES $10,000
- 2009-09-13: Annual Benefit – Greatest Show on Earth
- 2009-05-02: Name Change Announcement